Worried about Your Business Post Lockdown - Facing Temporary Financial Challenges?
Jan 02,2021 Borrowing, OMLp2p Loans, Loan, Personal Loan, Digital Loan
Small and medium business enterprises (SME's) have seen a boost in current times. They have shown favorable growth in terms of popularity and financial significance. These Micro and Small business are one of the biggest influencer for job creation (self-employments) as well as wealth creation. More and more SME's are now bringing new approaches in business to stand out among their contemporaries. This, in turn, has brought a surge in business loan requirement. Availability of Unsecured business loan serves as a key support for these small businessmen.
One of the ways, MSME business owners can take care of their business financial requirements is by availing Unsecured Loans from Banks / NBFCs / P2P lending platforms. Most of the P2P lending platforms, like omlp2p.com provide such loans at competitive terms without any hassle compare to the conventional Banks and NBFCs. The end goal of sanctioning this loan is to satisfy the business's demand for acquiring assets, working capital requirements and other business requirements to run and grow the business.
Business loan, the un-lockdown, and everything in between
Lockdown is almost over, business has started growing, demand picking up; now is the right time to think about business growth. Times like today offers best opportunities to regain and increase business and spikes up the earnings. This rise is especially beneficial to MSME's because they can easily grow and make good profit from the rising demand in the market.
How does a business loan correlate with the current situation?
The MSME's were the most affected by demand and other challenges caused due to Covid-19. An unsecured business loan, in this situation can help such businessmen with most requisite financing for any of their business need like working capital support, machineries purchased, etc.
Another aspect of the post lockdown is the surge in demand for products and services. Owing to this increase in demand, business owners are try their best to boost production. This increase in the production shall require some additional money for gearing the necessary machinery and raw materials. An unsecured business loan serves as a healthy support in these situations.
Unsecured business loan: The ideal boost for your business
An unsecured business loan does not require any mortgage before sanctioning. The lending institution doesn’t demand collateral in exchange for approving the loan when it is unsecured.
Features of an Unsecured business loan:
- An unsecured business loan is oriented to lend financial help to the MSME's.
- An unsecured business loan often comes with a reasonable loan repayment tenure. OMLp2p offers maximum tenure of 3 months to 36 months.
- An unsecured business loan doesn't have a pre-requisite of loan collateral or mortgage for the loan's approval.
- The interest rates of an unsecured business loan are generally higher than the secured business loans.
Benefits of An Unsecured Business Loan post lockdown:
- One of the evident benefits of availing the unsecured business loan is that it allows the business owner to optimize the sales. It provides a financial backing for the small business. This way, the owner can expand their business.
- An unsecured business loan allows the owner to enhance their production capacity to meet increasing demand by acquiring additional equipment and machineries.
- An unsecured business loan relieves the owner from the challenges of mortgaging their personal or business assets for approval of the loan.
- An unsecured loan comes as handy for a business to fulfil its short-term goals due to short policy period. This is advantageous during peak seasons of business sales.
- The application procedure for an unsecured business loan is short and sweet. As there is no need for collateral, it involves a lot less paperwork and documentation.
Documents required for An Unsecured Business Loan:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof - Valid Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Voter ID, LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Statements of bank account for the self-employed and businesses
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) / Form 16 for last two years
- GST Certificate and Business Registrations Certificate
Applying for an Unsecured Business loan is a hassle-free and convenient process. Click here to apply online for an unsecured business loan.